Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for sales leads and customer inquiries. Provides excellent customer service by assisting customers promptly and courteously. Answers questions, provides information as needed. Performs all job responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and competency satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
- Greet and welcome visitors and employees and direct them appropriately.
- Answer phone and email inquiries from potential customers and provide an overview of our services and process
- Establish new customer accounts in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Schedule initial consultations as needed
- Address customer concerns and coordinate any necessary resolution
- Field and route calls and inquiries to appropriate individuals with discretion
- Manage the general company email inbox and address customer concerns/leads or route email accordingly
- Document all communication with customers in CRM
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints
- Support sales team with various requests as needed
- Assist with managing office supplies inventory
- Provide administrative support to executive leadership as needed
- Assist with coordinating company events
- Keep a safe and clean reception area
- Other duties needed to help drive and fulfill the Weller Brothers Mission
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Collaborative, positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and assist where needed
- Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
- Ability to multitask while keeping focus on the customer
- Familiarity with the services offered by the company
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Three years experience preferred.
Weller Brothers Landscaping
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Part Time Contact Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.