- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welldoc®, a digital health leader revolutionizing chronic care, is integrating personalized, real-time, and actionable insights into the daily lives of individuals living with chronic conditions. Our current mission is to propel chronic care by empowering healthcare stakeholders to extend face-to-face models with an adaptable chronic care platform that fits into any delivery scenario and supports optimized health and cost outcomes.
Our comprehensive chronic care platform provides multi-condition support across diabetes, pre-diabetes, hypertension, heart failure, and behavioral health. Welldoc’s flagship product, BlueStar®*, an FDA-cleared digital health solution, guides individuals through the complicated journey of living with diabetes by enabling them to self-manage their care while enhancing connections to their healthcare team.
At Welldoc, we are focused on transforming healthcare by creating an environment that fosters collaboration, learning, and innovation. We value the personalities and experiences of every one of our team members, giving everyone the opportunity to thrive as we make our mission a reality.
If you are inspired by innovation and the power of cutting-edge science to help individuals live healthier lives, we would love to hear from you!
*Welldoc Diabetes Rx/OTC is an FDA-cleared medical device (“BlueStar”), intended for use by healthcare providers and their adult patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. For full labeling information, visit www.welldoc.com. The other Welldoc products are non-FDA-cleared and intended to promote general wellness and education/self-management of various chronic disease states.
The purpose of this job is to join our IT Operations team with the responsibility for managing and configuring all aspects of the company's network and systems and supporting endusers.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to the systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations
- Configure and maintain Linux and Windows operating systems
- Install and configure computer network equipment -such as routers, firewalls, switches, gateways, etc.
- Maintain and support IT administration - software, hardware configuration.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide technical support for software and hardware issues reported by employees.
- Setup and install new workstations - Windows and Mac.
- Provide support for Office 365, Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings. Supervise maintenance of Corporate facilities and IT infrastructure when conducted by third-parties.
- Manage existing group policy and recommends necessary changes to policies.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes.
- Maintain documentation and checklists for IT procedures for all IT resources.
- Configure and manage Virtual and storage environments on-premises and cloud.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in system/network administration.
- Experience in Windows Administration and Linux Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Extensive experience in Hyper-V virtualization.
- Experience in network and system monitoring tools.
- Experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, TLS, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerShell script and other automation tools
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills/capabilities
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to explain complex IT concepts/technical issues in simple terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WellDoc operates in ISO 13485 and MDSAP regulated and HITRUST compliant environments. Therefore, it is expected that all employees will have either prior experience working in those environments or, will be trained to understand the requirements needed to work and support those requirements and culture as they relate to individual roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Compensation & Benefits
WellDoc offers a competitive compensation package including generous PTO, pre-IPO stock options, medical insurance, dental plan, vision care, flexible spending account, and 401(k) benefits.
TechnologyView all jobs at Welldoc Inc
Get fresh Health Services Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!