CSR - Clinical Service Representative (MA's, CNA, CMA, Paramedics', EMT's, RN's, Phlebotomists')
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Piedmont Urgent Care at Hickory Flat is looking for a Registered Nurse, Phlebotomist, and/or CMA to join our team. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions. He/she will administer medication, monitor and record patient progress, and educate families and the patient as needed.
The ideal candidate will display compassion, education, proficiency and experience while assisting the patient. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
- Provide exceptional patient care – Maintain nursing standards while supporting patients with all applicable medical needs. Create and provide patient care plans as needed or requested. Communicate with the patient, their family and members of the medical team to achieve the desired goals of the patient-care plan.
- Conduct administrative duties – Attend medical conferences and courses for ongoing care and education. Assess patient care plans and identify areas of improvement to ensure quality of care.
- Bachelor's degree and a license to practice nursing in the state required
- A minimum of six months of recent medical experience
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, and bend frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Piedmont Canton is a medical organization dedicated to care for all patients in need. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes empathy, professionalism and care.
Piedmont Canton's benefits include compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development if requirements are met.
Employees can also take advantage of our "above and beyond" offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts and more!
SIGN ON BONUSES!
CSR - $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS. Paid out over a short period of time, offered to full time employees based on a few eligibility factors.
PSR - $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS. Paid out over a short period of time, offered to full time employees based on a few eligibility factors.
SIGN ON BONUSES EXTENDED (TIME LIMITED - SO APPLY QUICKLY)
Powered by JazzHR
WellStreet Urgent Care
GovernmentView all jobs at WellStreet Urgent Care