Are you looking to use your clinical skills in a manner that allows you to develop long term relationships with your patients and make a real difference?
The senior population has been particularly hard hit by the pandemic. Isolation due to physical distancing requirements has created unprecedented levels of stress, depression and anxiety that is taking a significant toll on the overall health of older adults. WellQor offers a unique opportunity to help this vulnerable group cope with the challenges they're facing.
WellQor’s Support™ program allows independent Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists to become part of our nationwide network, choose and manage their own caseload, and perform 1:1 clinical services to this fragile and underserved population.
As a WellQor Support™ clinician, you'll have the flexibility to treat your patients from home using teletherapy or in-person at our partnered senior living communities (when safe per COVID guidelines). In this role, you will help your clients work through the inevitable issues associated with aging; including managing transitions, overcoming anxiety, dealing with grief, and forging better relationships with their families and caregivers. You will make a real and tangible difference that you can see and feel good about right away.
At WellQor, you can work your own way. Set your work schedule in order to meet the needs of your patients and the demands of your own life. Join the WellQor Support™ Network and let us begin to build a caseload for you that fits your lifestyle. www.wellqor.com
Title: WellQor Support™ Clinical Therapist
Reports to: Lead Psychologist
- LCSW, LICSW, PhD or PsyD with active state license
- Strong computer skills and comfort using mobile devices and electronic medical records systems for patient charting and communication
- Conduct regular teletherapy and/or on-site sessions with clients
- Typical issues that your patients may face include:
- Adjustment issues, anxiety, depression, personality disorders, grief, behavioral issues PTSD, substance abuse and cognitive functioning issues
- Enter and maintain appropriate documentation in WellQor's brand new, easy to use web based EHR system according to company guidelines.
- Utilize our unique WellQor Clinician Connect™ platform to share ideas with and obtain support from other WellQor clinicians and leadership nationwide.
Our WellQor Support™ clinicians are paid by the billable hour as Independent Contractors. They can work as little as a few hours a week by picking up the caseload that they're interested in carrying at any given time.