Fort Worth Part-Time Therapist for Older Adults
WellQor Behavioral Health Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- LCSW, LICSW, PhD or PsyD with active state license
- Strong computer skills and comfort using mobile devices and electronic medical records systems for patient charting and communication
- Conduct regular teletherapy and/or on-site sessions with clients
- Typical issues that your patients may face include:
- Adjustment issues, anxiety, depression, personality disorders, grief, behavioral issues PTSD, substance abuse and cognitive functioning issues
- Enter and maintain appropriate documentation in WellQor's brand new, easy to use web based EHR system according to company guidelines.
- Utilize our unique WellQor Clinician Connect™ platform to share ideas with and obtain support from other WellQor clinicians and leadership nationwide.
WellQor Behavioral HealthWhy Work Here?
Awesome training program, strong patient relationships, opportunity to make a real difference!
WellQor is the premier national provider of Geriatric Psychology services within senior living communities. Our innovative approach is designed to optimize the emotional and cognitive wellness of a traditionally underserved, but growing population of seniors. Through strong partnerships with progressive senior living communities, our clinicians assess and design treatment plans for their residents, then deliver cognitive therapy and psychotherapy sessions to address the unique and challenging set of issues that older adults and their families face across the aging continuum. Our approach is proven to significantly improve the quality of lives for our patients, their loved ones, and the staff of the communities we serve.