At WellBridge Healthcare, our mission is to Improve Lives by providing compassionate and comprehensive behavioral healthcare. With hospitals in Plano, Fort Worth and San Marcos, we provide inpatient and intensive outpatient behavioral health services in North and Central Texas. We are the leading provider of mental health services. We are seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Business/Financial Analyst to join our team and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
The Business/Financial Analyst will develop and monitor data metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits. Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting detail-level analysis of revenue, credit, expenses, and overhead. He or she will work closely with senior management to help make critical decisions about reporting, expense management, cash management, and other financial metrics. If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position. This position would report to the company CFO.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various members of leadership and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments.
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention.
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies.
- Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increases/decreases with analyses to budget variances.
- Provide end of month (EOM) reports for C-level executives.
- Create and maintain models for budgeting, cash flow, cash burn, accounts receivable (days), census activity compare to budget by facility and program, marketing referral activity, Human Resources metrics, all hospital and company key performance indicators.
5+ years’ experience working in finance/accounting within the healthcare industry.
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains ERP.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, MATCH, INDEX MATCH, INDIRECT, IF statements, CONCATENATE, LEN, Charts & Chart Analysis, Macros, Merge Data, Conditional formatting, Histograms, Regression, Data Validation, Data Analysis, Find and Replace, Filter and Sort, Remove Duplicates, extensive logic formulae, and keyboard shortcuts.
Knowledge of MS Access and database creation and maintenance.
Proven track record of working with large groups or teams to implement changes resulting from financial analysis.
Demonstrated ability to assess credit risks accurately.
Experience with at least one company that has revenue in excess of $50 million annually.
Ability to work independently, problem solve and effectively collaborate with a team.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Detail-Oriented with strong organizational skills.
Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment.
CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact.
-Great work environment
-Higher level of patient care
-Variety of benefits including PTO and Medical Benefits