Principal Product Manager
Company: The mission of Well (https://www.well.co/) is to transform healthcare through our unique impact to our members' health and happiness. We do this through our differentiated consumer experience and world-class data and analytics engine that drive engagement and behavior change. Our product -- a consumer health engagement platform -- integrates concierge services, behavioral health, telemedicine, care management and wellness services to drive sustained engagement, lower costs and improve the health of members. In addition to our product, we know our team makes us unique. We’re a highly diverse and engaged organization whose employees are passionate about the mission of the company and whose management is passionate about the employees.
Note that all new hires at Well are required to adhere to the COVID Vaccination Requirement Policy.
Position Title: Principal Product Manager
Reporting To: Chief Product Officer
Location: Chapel Hill, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Boston, MA (Newton Office); New York, NY
Compensation Information: This role could be hired for within the range of $154,700-$175,000, based on qualifications.
We’re looking for an experienced Product leader to build the future of the Well platform in collaboration with our engineering, data science, clinical, & marketing partners. In this role, you will have the opportunity to own multiple product areas across the Well platform. You will envision and grow product strategy, analyzing and understanding trends in the industry and build new technology & features for our members across their health engagement and behavior change journey. You are able to jump into the details of day-to-day execution while taking a step back to evaluate the long term strategies and goals for the Well platform.
- Lead a number of highly impactful product areas and own end-to-end lifecycle, from requirements gathering to scoping, roadmap planning, execution, delivery, continuous improvement, and growth.
- Engage leadership stakeholders across UX, Engineering, Data Science, Clinical, Business Development & Marketing to inform roadmap prioritization
- Assess new market opportunities and strategic areas of growth.
- Define product OKR/KPIs and drive feature development based on data and analysis.
- Take part in the growth of Product as a function at Well and evangelize customer-centric thinking.
- Synthesize user research, customer feedback, and market trends into long term product roadmaps & priorities.
- Take personal responsibility for keeping all Well systems and data, including sensitive member data, secure and safe, according to Well data and security policies and HIPAA guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, marketing, finance, economics, information science, or related field. MBA or MS a plus
- 8+ years in project/project management, engineering, or related industry experience
- Experience defining software projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploying solutions
- Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Tableau or other analytics frameworks. Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use data and metrics to develop business cases
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
Additional Job Information
Well is on a mission to redefine the healthcare experience. This is an opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. We welcome team members who are passionate about that mission. We embrace diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team.
Well is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. We seek diversity and encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
BusinessView All Well Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.