- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Maintenance Technician I troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains assets in the production facility.
- Respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner.
- Perform technician’s duties including, but not limited to automated, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and the repair of packaging and production equipment. Reads and interprets equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Performs preventive maintenance. Complete preventative maintenance inspections on the facility and equipment; follow up on all issues identified.
- Documents work done to equipment and facility.
- Installation of new and existing tooling and equipment. Installation, repair and modification of electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, mechanical and automated systems on both the equipment and the facility. Build and modify jig and fixture as directed by Maintenance Supervisor. Assist contractors in completing projects as directed.
- Troubleshoot equipment, tooling and facility issues, correct and/or convey to the maintenance supervisor for corrective action.
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic equipment.
The most qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Two or more year’s mechanical and electrical experience in a manufacturing environment. Or a two year degree in a maintenance related field.(Industrial Maintenance, Electronics, HVAC or Machinist)
- Knowledge and experience in plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical skills with two or more year’s maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge in a maintenance environment of: Automated and Mechanical system, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Basic Electricity, Electronic troubleshooting, basic refrigeration knowledge, Welding, Basic Plumbing and Fabrication skills.
- A working knowledge of production and fabrication equipment and an understanding of the theory of operation preferred.
- Preventive maintenance and machine repair experience is a necessity
- General understanding of PLC’s is preferred.
- Experience in developing and performing preventive maintenance on equipment as required.
- Demonstrates organizational skills, including following up on his/her own needed actions.
- Demonstrates teamwork abilities with associates, vendors and contractors.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
- Additional Maintenance related training or certificates preferred.
- Experience and training in LOTO, Confined Space and electrical safety required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer skills (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and print functions)
WM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company
523 South New StreetEden, NC
Get fresh Facility Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.