Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
· Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
· Keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
· Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
· Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems and/or procedures.
· Perform all job-related duties assigned in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all guest rooms/villas are clean and show the perfect presentation.
· Assist with removal of linen and trash from villas.
· Assist with delivery of clean linen and supplies.
· Sort and stock linen and supply deliveries.
· Delivery and setup of guest request items.
· Reports all deficiencies in assigned areas in a timely manner.
· Ensure all public areas are clean.
· Ensure that all BBQ’s, tables, floors and umbrellas are cleaned.
· Ensure that all walkways, sidewalks and fronts off villas are cleaned
· Ensure safety for our guests by keeping corridors/stairs areas clear.
· Ensure Housekeeping storage areas and carts are kept clean and organized.
· Ensure Housekeeping carts are stocked at the end of each shift.
- Perform routine service and maintenance of vehicle(s) including, but not limited to: fuels vehicle, cleans interior/exterior, checks and replaces vehicle fluids, tires, lights, and wipers to ensure ongoing safe operation of vehicle in accordance with established maintenance standards.
- Maintains accurate vehicle and passenger logs of all trips in accordance with established requirements; reports all accidents and completes all associated incident reports as required.
- Attends meetings, keeps the workplace in safe condition; works in a safe manner. Reports potential hazards.
· Turn in all lost and found items immediately to housekeeping manager.
- Consistently follows Welk Resorts’ Signature Guest Engagement service standards and all company and department policies and procedures.
- Adheres to attendance policy and reports to workstation at scheduled start time.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
At least six (6) months related experience and/or training preferred. High school diploma or GED preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience in housekeeping or janitorial trades. Ability to use a mobile device for task assignments. Must have a valid driver’s license and experience towing a trailer.