Join an industry leader who has been partnering with local businesses since 1928!
Why Work at Welcome Wagon:
“Freedom to work from home. Entrepreneurial opportunity - the harder you work, the more money you make. Health benefits. Great training and support!” CME - Dayton, Ohio
Welcome Wagon is a national advertising/marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals and services through print, digital and social media. Our advertising products provide business recommendations and include gifts from these businesses as an incentive to meet them. It’s the best way for local businesses and professionals to gain exposure to new homeowners in their community!
Responsibilities as a Community Marketing Executive (sales representative):
- B2B advertising sales and building your own book of business
- Prospecting, Appointment setting, Face to Face Presentations
- Networking within professional organizations.
Benefits of working with Welcome Wagon:
- Highest commission in the industry with accelerated commissions in the first 2 months Plus renewal commissions.
- High level of autonomy and schedule flexibility
- Innovative products
- Training and Support
- Autonomy with unlimited support from management and the corporate office
We have successful Community Marketing Executives from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Parents Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
Hiring Full Time with benefits and Part Time without benefits.
Extended periods of standing or sitting
Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V