Quality Assurance Sanitation Supervisor
Welch's Lawton, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
CRUSH IT HERE!
We're not just about grapes. Our bold ambition is to be the leading company of convenient, good for you, fruit-based food and beverage globally. To make this happen, we need talented, agile and innovative people who want to help us grow something special together.
Our culture is authentic, and we are building an inclusive environment where you belong and can be the best version of yourself. If you're passionate about achieving goals, trying new things and making an impact every day, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Quality Assurance Sanitation Supervisor for Lawton, MI site who will provide leadership in Food Safety and Quality Assurance, developing sanitation procedures to meet SQF, HACCP, FDA, and company policy requirements. Audits compliance to requirements and ensures corrective actions are implemented as necessary. Facilitates, trains and influences plant management in proper execution of procedures to meet requirements. The position will have a leadership role for the Lawton manufacturing facility ensuring that the plant meets all the criteria for maintaining SQF certifications and documentation as required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Managing all the key Sanitation responsibilities for the Lawton plant and supporting day to day Food Safety and Quality Assurance operations such as:
- Supervise sanitation activates for the facility
- Coach and train employees on recordkeeping, HACCP, SQF, MSS and other related topics
- Pack record development, review, and storage
- FGA & MQA review
- Maintain juice tank analysis WSS, Alcohol levels, temperatures
- Recipe Management
- HACCP, SQF, and Food Defense team member
- Backup to the SQF Practitioner
- Assist with Consumer complaint reviews
- Assist with seasonal lab testing, set up and preparation
- SQF certification is maintained
- Remain in compliance with all company GMP, Personnel Hygiene, Food Safety, and Food Defense policies and applicable regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Data analysis skills
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Understanding of recipe development
- Some travel may be required for meetings and training.
- B.S. in Food Science, Engineering, Chemistry or Microbiology preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a Sanitation and Food Safety/QA role in a manufacturing environment
- SQF Practitioner certification preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- HACCP certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Able to work 3rd shift
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Organization with a bold, clear purpose.
- Authentic culture that supports working together to deliver results.
- Workplace where teams care about each other and your voice is heard.
- Core and voluntary benefits so you can choose the right recipe for you.
- Generous 401(k) plan with annual company match.
- Learning and development opportunities with coaching.
Welch's believes that our differences make the difference, and we take pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vets.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
FoodView all jobs at Welch's