Executive Director (LAC)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Regional VP, the Executive Director facilitates collaborative relationships across Coastline PACE teams and stakeholders and manages a high-functioning leadership team that successfully operationalizes Coastline PACE values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- In partnership with the Coastline PACE leadership team and quality improvement committees, monitor care delivery quality and staff adherence to regulations, policies and procedures, quality improvement plan, Coastline PACE best practices; and, lead response to correct any identified concerns.
- Effectively develop and manage the Coastline PACE leadership team.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring.
- In collaboration with finance leadership, develop, maintain, and operate within a program budget including hiring plans, to achieve operational goals.
- Operate Coastline PACE within approved program budget.
- Oversee the development of sound data collection methods and maintenance of secure and accurate medical records.
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders such as community service providers, regulators, legislators, associations etc.
- Actively monitor employee engagement and support organizational health practices to ensure exceptional culture.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State and local regulatory and licensing standards, including passing regulatory audits.
- Lead the coordination and preparation for Coastline PACE Board meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning and broader initiatives to refine PACE operations best practices to share across other programs.
- Serve as PACE Program Director as specified in CFR 460.60(b) responsible for oversight and administration of Coastline PACE.
- Serve as Coastline PACE Home Health Agency Director.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about employees, participants and families.
- Follow Coastline PACE policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee and leader of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth
- PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You'll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the Fresno and surrounding communities
- You'll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Experience working within PACE required
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Social Welfare, Gerontology or related fields strongly preferred
- Ten years providing services to frail seniors, including five years of management experience
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop other leaders
- Demonstrated ability to grow a business
- Track record of driving initiatives that lead to improved patient experience, health, and value
- Capable of operating multiple PACE centers in market preferred
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best practices
- Ability to process information accurately and timely
- Excellent clinical, organizational, and communication skills in settings with frail, elderly participants, their families, and the IDT
- Working knowledge of PACE regulations preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
AddressLong Beach, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at WelbeHealth