Clinical Education Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As a member of the Training and Development (T&D) Team, the Clinical Educator Manager, in collaboration with the T&D Director and other Lead positions in the department, will coordinate and oversee clinical trainings across all markets of the company. This role will provide oversight of Clinical Orientation and Preceptor Program across all markets. The Clinical Educator Manager will ensure work is accomplished timely and effectively and that it adheres to department training standards. The Clinical Educator Manager will collaborate closely with managers, preceptors, and stakeholders to identify training needs. This role will proactively collaborate with the Director for issue resolutions and to improve workflow processes throughout the department. This role also requires the ability to build relationships with team members to create team integrity and momentum with the training programs. The Clinical Educator Manager is a member of the WelbeHealth management team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee clinical trainings across all markets of the company.
- Direct, coach, and mentor an assigned core group within the Training and Development department and other staff
- Coordinate ongoing organization-wide training needs assessments for clinical and/or non-clinical staff identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Collaborate with WelbeHealth managers, including Clinical Service Directors, to identify growth opportunities, clinical best practices, and clinical educational needs for staff.
- Oversee an effective Preceptor Program.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of training programs to ensure effectiveness, promote best practices and optimal care.
- Ensure training plans and content are compliant with regulatory bodies, and that they provide inculcation to WelbeHealth mission, culture and values.
- Coordinate, facilitate, participate, and direct departmental projects with follow-through and appropriate follow-up.
- Use research skills to stay current with best practices, healthcare rules and regulations as well as determine the educational value of existing training materials and programs.
- Use professional knowledge to help resolve clinical issues and assist in the development of written policies and procedures designed to bring structure across the organization if appropriate.
- In cooperation with managers, ensure clinical team are compliant with their timely completion of education modules.
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location, required.
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to practice. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing: Bachelor of Science or additional 4yrs of relevant experience substituted
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Master's Degree of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Certificate preferred.
- BLS/CPR First Aide Certification within 3 months of hire.
- Valid State Driver's License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of five years' experience working as a registered nurse in a clinical setting.
- Minimum of three years' experience supervising and mentoring nursing staff (e.g., RN, LVN, HHA, PCA's).
- Minimum of three years' experience developing and delivering training to clinical staff.
- Organizational, program and project management experience and skills.
- Ability to train clinic RNs, LVNs, and MAs clinical skills (e.g., IV, blood draw, EKG).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience with PACE model of care preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of training methods.
- Computer literacy skills include knowledge of Office.com, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel within California to other WelbeHealth PACE locations.
- Two years' supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and IDT Team.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports, prioritize data, manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member),regnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
EducationView all jobs at WelbeHealth