Revenue Audit Supervisor
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Controller. The Revenue Audit Supervisor will train and oversee revenue audit staff on the audit function for various revenue centers. This position requires acting in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of auditing procedures for gaming systems, point of sale systems, and cash management systems. Must also have knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Reviews and reports on all statements prepared by the Revenue Audit Clerks for accuracy and unusual occurrences.
- Maintains necessary internal controls in compliance with the Tribal gaming regulations.
- Investigates variances, identifies discrepancies, and reports discrepancies to appropriate departments.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem solving; evaluates performance and makes recommendation for personnel actions.
- Reviews and reports daily gaming reports and statements.
- Leads the audit team in meeting department goals and timelines.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the daily audit functions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must be detail oriented and have an inquisitive mindset.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- AA in Business Administration preferred.
- Five years of supervisory experience within an audit environment; audit experience within a gaming facility preferred.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.
Wekopa Casino Resort
10438 Wekopa WayFort McDowell, AZ
Finance and Insurance