We are seeking a Medical Assistant - Pediatrics to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Assist physicians, nurses, and other medical staff by performing administrative and clinical duties, such as preparing rooms for patient exams, recording patient medical history, and cleaning and sterilizing medical equipment.
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient examinations.
- Cleans treatment rooms following patient examinations.
- Interviews patients to obtain their medical history.
- Records patient medical history, vital statistics, and test results in the EMR.
- Performs routine screening tests, such as height and weight measurements and blood pressure checks.
- maintains supplies and equipment.
- Properly disposes of contaminated supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Experience: Pediatric experience preferred
- Certifications and Licenses: CPR and first aid certification required; certification as a medical assistant (CMA) preferred.
- Communicate with others to gather information
- Ability to maintain records
- Attention to detail