We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! Did you watch Suits? Did you ever think, “Hey I’m a Donna”? Well if so, you are who we are looking for. We don’t need all the extra color-coding (although organization is important), we need a steady consistent personality that can get the job done and enjoy the day as it comes.
If you are looking for a key service role in a friendly and professional office environment this may just the place for you. You will work in a quaint, turn of the century house, which is conveniently located off of I-35 and Evans in Selma. You will be the administrative assistant to the Principal Attorney and work with a team of attorneys and professionals.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Typical Duties Include:
- Update, Manage, Utilize Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Maintain the attorney's calendars to include scheduling, coordinating, and confirming meetings and travel, integrating the President’s business and personal calendars.
- Keep the President well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Organize and plan the President’s events and meetings, to include board commitments, volunteer obligations, and other tasks which the President may undertake.
- Assemble and distribute agendas, record and distribute minutes, and arrange meals or refreshments when appropriate.
- Assess inquiries directed to the President, determining proper course of action, and drafting replies for review and editing by the President.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Manage filing of business electronic and physical documents.
- Compose correspondence and process other forms and documents for signature or distribution.
- Copy, scan, collate, file and otherwise assemble and store various materials for immediate or future use.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Accounts Payable
- Writing Checks
- Reviewing Bills
- QuickBooks Data Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Billing Management
- Following up on late billings
- Client Relations
- Income Classification
- Entering Expenses and processing reimbursements
- At least five years of work experience in an administrative support position
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of formal education and additional related work experience.
- Must demonstrate excellence with each of the following:
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate.
- Written and oral communications.
- Ability to proactively problem solve.
- Warm personality and ability to bring calm to stressful situations.
- Highly resourceful with the ability to complete work accurately, efficiently, and timely under minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to easily adapt to various competing demands.
- Commitment to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Proficiency in using MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in using video conferencing software, such as Zoom.
- Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instruction.
The above description covers the principal duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the job. This description is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. Other miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Health Insurance
- Access to Group Disability
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Education assistance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay