Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!Compensation:
$100,000+ annually, commission basedResponsibilities:
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Focus on customers and their needs and leave admin to our admin support team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
Weisbarth & Associates is a small brokerage, centered in PhinnyWood, with big results and an even bigger heart. We count our successes and our blessings not just in sales volume and commissions earned, but also in the number of glowing reviews and subsequent referrals that we receive, and in the amount of money that we give back to the community to support the the PNA (phinneycenter.org) and the kids at Childhaven (read the article about us at childhaven.org/news/newsletter/spring2019).
As the designated broker and owner, my job is to help you become the best real estate broker that you can be. You’ll receive specific and personal training, mentorship and guidance from me. Your job will be to focus on your clients and their needs and leave the rest – marketing, advertising, admin, etc. – to others on the team. Yes, together we really do achieve more!
So complete the application and let's figure how we can help each other grow bigger and serve better. Talk soon...