- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a Property Manager opportunity available for an experienced management professional. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who strives to offer extraordinary service in a positive working environment.
Location - Hampton, VA
Weinstein Properties is a forward-thinking property management company who owns and manages all apartment communities. Are you ready to join a family and great culture, are you driven, have leadership skills and ready for this new adventure - if so we are ready for YOU!
Some previous property management experience is a plus, but not needed if you have management experience from customer service, sales or retail environments. We offer one-on-one training and coaching on how to master the necessary skill sets, and direction for professional development.
Strong customer service and admin experience ideal.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has following personality characteristics:
- Gracious, warm, and genuine nature
- Positive, upbeat, high-energy demeanor
- Takes pride in their work and ownership of their property
- Helpful attitude/ friendly and dedicated to excellent customer service
- Is self-motivated and wants to be busy all day, every day!
- Excellent sense of time management
- Articulate communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Confidence to learn/seeks out knowledge/strives for personal growth
- Good organizational skills and follow through
This position's responsibilities include front line resident services, team interaction, fast-paced learning, and communicating in persuasive and difficult situations. Attention to detail is necessary.
If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to start or continue your career in property management, please apply now!
Weinstein Properties offers competitive compensation, benefits, and a 401k. Weinstein Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Real EstateView all jobs at Weinstein Properties