Maintenance Supervisor in Training
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to join a dynamic company? Do you have strong plumbing, electrical and HVAC trade skills? Do you like interacting with people and being in a customer service role? If you have demonstrated leadership skills, top notch technical skills and a commitment to quality service for your residents, Weinstein Properties is the place for you!
We are currently looking for a Supervisor in Training - Apartment Maintenance for the Newport News area.
In this role, you will be managing and coordinating activities of a service team to ensure that all upkeep, inventory and repair of grounds and buildings of the property are completed in an efficient manner, as well as working as part of the team to complete all maintenance duties.
Our maintenance team will diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural and appliances. You will also assist in scheduling and supervising all in-house and/or vendor work. You will share on-call with other team members.
This is a hands on role. The effective performance of our service team maximizes rents and maintains high occupancy levels by following professional maintenance practices, using quality control and following policies/procedures. Our service team is customer service driven which creates a lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents. Our company owns and manages all of our properties which provides stability and growth opportunities!
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 4 years trade related experience with at least 1 year of hands on apartment maintenance lead, assistant or supervisory experience.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of building maintenance.
- EPA/CFC Refrigerant certification required (Type I and II or Universal).
- Computer skills: use business software to assign and manage work orders, schedule turns, order supplies and communicate via email.
- Willing to share on-call with other team members.
- Valid driver's license, transportation and tools required.
- DMV and background/criminal check will be conducted.
Weinstein Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressNewport News, VA
Real EstateView all jobs at Weinstein Properties