Weinstein Properties, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a family-owned company with 60+ years of success that owns and self-manages apartment communities in Virginia, North Carolina and Texas. We are singularly focused on the customer experience, which informs everything we do and is a key to our success.
To help build on this success, we are seeking a Financial Analyst for our FP&A Group. We are looking for a someone to support our long-term business goals. The ideal candidate is expected to understand and influence improvement across a wide range of business functional areas.
Are you the right fit? You will know if…
- You are comfortable in an open work environment, where initiative, credibility, curiosity, and competence are prized;
- The questions you ask draw out the best from those with whom you collaborate;
- Your work associates come to you for advice or your opinion; and
- Your boss hands you the toughest assignments.
- If this is you, apply online today!
Responsibilities will include:
- Support multiple departments in the development of long term strategic plans.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Developing presentations for senior management.
- Understanding of and definition of company and functional business models.
- Development and reporting of company KPI’s.
- Conducting frequent ad hoc analyses across business functions.
- Contributing to business improvement discussions and initiatives company-wide.
- Building and maintaining financial / business performance models.
- Working closely with Accounting, Marketing, Pricing and Onsite teams.
- Conducting competitive and market analyses.
- Analyzing potential new markets and new real estate dealings.
- Write SQL reports for onsite teams to optimize day to day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar equivalent.
- 2-5 year’s total business experience, ideally with strong FP&A concentration.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in databases (SQL, access) and manipulating large data sets.
- Ability to analyze and document business processes
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Experience evaluating financial metrics and decisions
- Excellent written and communication skills
Apply online now at: https://rew12.ultipro.com/WEI1002/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1797
Or reply through ad.