Administrative Assistant (Programs Administration)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Director of Programs & Services, and handle other projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, but are not limited to following:
- Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support.
- Manage purchase orders and expense reports when needed.
- Program Reporting/Data Collection/Contract Compliance
- Maintain a report calendar and produce necessary reports for the Department.
- Produce demographic, service and certain financial reports required by funders, as well as internal reports.
- Coordinate and monitor data collection from programs.
- Assist with contract compliance.
- Special Projects/Other Duties
- Programs troubleshooting when necessary.
- Conduct tours of the offsite facilities if directed.
- Programs department supplies and distribution management.
- Maintain and control files and filing systems.
- Work with volunteers when directed
- Assist with the maintenance of the client boutiques
- Report for work as scheduled
- And other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers, customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listening to and objectively considering the ideas and suggestions from others; keeping commitments; keeping others informed of work progress, timetables and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addressing others by name, title or other respectful identifier, and respecting the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or its equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated abilities in management of multiple projects and priorities essential.
- Typing speed of 65-70 wpm and ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with personnel at all levels in the organization and relate well to contacts outside the organization.
- Exercises discretion and holds confidential any business and personnel matters pertaining to the Weingart Center Association.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing, oral communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with people.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Flexibility in meeting deadlines and adjusting to changing priorities.
Weingart CenterWhy Work Here?
Stability, competitive salary and benefits. The Weingart requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC.
A transitional housing and social services facility for adults experiencing homelessness.
566 S. San Pedro StreetLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Weingart Center