- Posted: August 06, 2022
At Weinbrenner Shoe Company, the manufacturer of Thorogood footwear, we attribute the recent growth of our brand to the strength of our marketing department. To build on this momentum, we're searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to join our team. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support to the Marketing department and to Marketing Manager
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve short- and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools; including marketing assets library, intranet sites, product data spreadsheets, etc.
- In partnership with the Marketing Manager, develop direct relationships with marketing personnel at Thorogood's key accounts; assisting them with marketing programs and asset requests as needed
- Oversee marketing calendars and project coordination, ensuring project details are compiled, projects are prioritized, and deadlines are met
- Create written content for web, email, print media and press releases that propels the brand and business forward
- Maintain inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate; collaborating with vendors to produce promotional materials as needed
- Coordinate POP material requests and opportunities, while managing sales territory marketing fund budgets
- Assist in the planning and management of meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments
- Assist marketing team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects; co-op claim processing, donation requests, community outreach, and other activities as requested
- Complete additional projects and tasks as assigned consistent with daily workflow demands
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree in business related field, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills, and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and exhibit a sense of ownership and confidence
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere while establishing excellent working relationships cross-functionally
- Actively participate in media, event and promotional activities - occasional overnight travel, weekend and/or evening work, as required
If you have a positive, friendly attitude, enjoy working as a team and building relationships apply today!
Send your cover letter and resume to Sara Nikolay, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line at www.weinbrennerusa.com.
Weinbrenner Shoe Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Weinbrenner Shoe Company
BusinessView all jobs at Weinbrenner Shoe Company