LPN Supervisor for Assisted Living
Weinberg Campus Getzville, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Weinberg Campus near Amherst, NY is seeking a Per DiemLPN Supervisor for an LPN Resident Care Coordinator role at Dosberg Manor,Adult Home and Assisted Living.
Per Diem LPNs are needed for all shifts.
What will I do as an LPN Supervisorwith Weinberg Campus?
- Understand and implement, with the personal care staff, the policies and goals for each resident.
- Plan and provide for, with the Nurse Manager, the overall comfort and safety and well-being of each resident.
- Assess the individual needs of the residents to ensure an adequate level of personal hygiene is being maintained, medications are being taken as prescribed and the physical, mental, social, recreational and religious needs of the residents are being adequately provided for by the programs offered in the facility.
- Evaluate resident on admission and completes Nursing Assessment Form.
- Assist resident in taking prescribed medications as ordered by the physician.
- Give insulin and B-12 injections, checks blood sugars and blood pressures as ordered.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Current Licensed Professional Nurse license in the State of New York
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Empathy and sensitivity toward with the geriatric population.
- Ability to maintain a leadership role
We know the excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our exceptional staff!
In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Evening shift differential
- Weekly pay period
- Opportunities for job advancement
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Fun employee perks and discounts!
Who We Are:
Founded over 100 years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention and skilled services. Our bright and expansive Campus includes a variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.
Caring is more than what we do.It's who we are.
Employment contingent upon a successful criminal background check and physical, including a drug test.
Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.