Weinberg Campus near Amherst, NY is seeking Per Diem HHA: Home Health Aides for Garden House, a unique setting offering Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care Assisted Living.
Current per diem opportunities include your choice of Day, Evening or Night shifts.
What will I do as a Home Health Aide with Weinberg Campus?
- Assist in providing a comprehensive plan of care to meet the needs of the elderly to promote optimum health, and maximize independence
- Ensure clients are engaged in a variety of activities throughout the day
- Provide personal care assistance and/or supervision with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, feeding, etc.)
- Assist in keeping the client's living space (bedroom area, bathrooms, and common areas) clean and orderly
- Escort clients to medical appointments when assigned
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Current NYS certification as a Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Empathetic and compassionate attitude in caring for the elderly
- Ability to get along well with others and gain the cooperation of the participants
We know the excellent care our residents receive is a direct reflection of our exceptional staff!
In appreciation we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Shift differentials
- Opportunities for professional growth & development
- Supportive teamwork environment
- Weekly pay period
- Fun employee perks and discounts!
Who We Are:
Founded over 100 years ago, Weinberg Campus is a non-profit organization committed to providing the highest level of medical care, personal attention and skilled services. Our bright and expansive Campus includes a variety of senior apartments, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing care and state-of-the-art rehabilitation.
Caring is more than what we do. It's who we are.
Employment contingent upon a successful criminal background check and physical, including a drug test.
Weinberg Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.