Weil Foot & Ankle Institute is one of the nation’s leading Podiatry Practices with over 20 clinics nationwide. At Weil, we are committed to using the most advanced technology and resources possible for podiatry care and services. We are currently seeking a full time clinical assistant.
- Rooming and discharging of patients
- Assisting doctors in:
- Patient care
- Patient data collection and data entry
- Taking vitals
- Knowledge and ability of taking appropriate x-rays
- Stock supplies in exam rooms
- Scheduling appointment
- Surgery, tests
Requirements and Skills:
- Certification preferred
- Diploma from an accredited medical assistant program
- Minimum of 2 years in a healthcare position
- Preferably an Athletic Trainer
- Willing to do advance imaging and x-rays
- Basic knowledge of computers and office equipment
- Candidate must also have reliable transportation.
- Possess good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be willing to travel to different offices
- Some Saturday hours will be required
Some traveling may be required between office locations.