Weihe Construction is looking for a CDL driver with a strong background in heavy machinery operation & transportation.
Responsibilities of a lowboy driver include but may not be limited to:
- Transporting heavy equipment from job site to job site
- Coordinating with the General Superintendent and Logistics Manager to plan the day's moves efficiently
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Following heavy-haul routes when specified by permits
- Safe operation of heavy equipment while loading & unloading
- Excavators, bulldozers, loaders, scrapers, rollers, haul trucks, etc.
- If you don't have experience loading & unloading specific pieces, we will train you
- Proper securing of loads (straps, chains, etc.)
Benefits available after 60 days: medical, dental, vision, 401k (after 1000 hrs worked), PTO
Position comes with company phone & Bluetooth.
Qualified candidates will have a Class A license (no auto restrictions), a clean driving record, current DOT physical and reliable transportation.