Wegner CPAs Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wegner CPAs is currently seeking interns for Spring 2022. One of the top 200 CPA firms in the country, Wegner offers flexibility, support, opportunities for growth and a fun environment! We help you get through the tax season with food, games, prizes and more food!
The Tax Intern will make adjusting journal entries; enter bills, prepare payments and record deposits. Additional duties will include:
- Electronically importing and exporting client data.
- Reconciling cash and preparing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing interim financial statements, including supplementary schedules.
- Preparing 1099s and other tax returns (i.e., 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040s, Sales Tax, Personal Property Tax and payroll).
- Preparing depreciation schedules.
- Performing miscellaneous duties as assigned.
The ideal candidates will be proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel); have knowledge of general ledger accounting software and an understanding of GAAP. He/she should also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated efficiency in completing multiple projects within limited time restrains. Knowledge of depreciation methods and lives a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Wegner CPAsWhy Work Here?
Be part of a growing firm with a collaborative culture where the opportunities are endless!
At Wegner CPAs, it's our people who make a difference. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, we’re invested in you and your career path. We guide you along your journey, offering exciting challenges and exceptional rewards!
2921 Landmark PlaceMadison, WI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Wegner CPAs