Wegman Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Wegman Partners is currently recruiting a strong Litigation Paralegal for one of our top-tier Downtown Dallas law firm clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years of heavy litigation experience and will not require any training to accurately complete the responsibilities below.
- Review, organize and summarize case documents in order to assist in preparation of case for trial
- Draft answers, routine notices, affidavits, motions, memoranda and correspondence
- Prepare discovery
- eFiling (Texas eFile and federal ECF/PACER)
- Collecting, organizing and reviewing records
- Possess familiarity with Texas and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Ability to act as liaison between courts, clerks, clients and attorneys
- Compiling motion and trial notebooks, assembling jury instructions and compiling exhibit lists
- Assist attorneys with hearing and trial preparation
Please forward resume with salary requirement, if interested.
LegalView all jobs at Wegman