- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3 positions are available:
- Albuquerque, NM
Wefivesoft seeks a bright, energetic, self-motivated Sales Engineer (SE) to join our startup within a well-established SAAS Ed-Tech Product.
- Regularly follow up sales lead, convert to customers, and a solid commitment to addressing prospects’ requests and communicating with the product team
- Successfully deliver compelling business cases to potential customers which are created to help businesses reach their goals
- Plan and execute to deliver monthly and quarterly goals
- Travel required as needed
- Cold calls may be required
Qualification to apply
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of selling software product preferably with SaaS-based software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle customer calls with passion.
- Self-Independent and ability with a proven track record of sourcing and closing your own pipeline
- An intellectual curiosity that inspires interest in product capabilities and domain knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of the sales forecasting process
- Experience in demonstrating software solutions and value propositions to end-client
- Knowledge of Salesforce, outlook, Excell
- Very high energy, outgoing and positive attitude.
Salary and Benefits
- $50K plus high sales commission
- Phone allowance
- Remote position
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Wefivesoft is a robust and secure cloud-based school management software that includes a complete Learning management system. Wefivesoft is smartly designed to manage both private and public schools. With the plethora of functionality, versatility, efficiency, cost savings, and rich and modern interface sets Wefivesoft stands out from competitors.
Why Work Here?
- High Commission
- Competitive salary
- Travel reimbursement
- Friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Cruces, NM
Get fresh Sales Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.