Our Sales Managers are responsible for driving sales results by embracing talent, developing employee skill sets, and staying true to the WEO brand and values. Our Sales Managers captain the sales floor, and cultivate a low pressure, non-commissioned selling environment by providing coaching and feedback to all members of the management and employee teams. This is accomplished by communicating sales plans and strategies, setting clear expectations, and monitoring team performance. They’ll also focus on creating engagement, and developing associates in alignment with our “growth” value.
An Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- A minimum of two (2) years of previous management and leadership experience
- Ability to interact with customers and follow Weekends Only’s identified sales approach
- Ability to identify talent and coordinate hiring process
- Ability to uphold salesfloor visual presentation standards
- Ability to build a respectful rapport with customers and co-workers
- Ability to display an on-demand knowledge of products, benefits, policies, and services
- Good computer skills & basic math skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills including listening, verbal, and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding customer information
A People-Centric Culture
There are many perks to being a member of our team. We offer a competitive compensation package, along with two weeks paid vacation. Our 401(k) plan is immediately fully vested and has a 100% employer match up to 3%. We offer affordable health, vision and dental benefits, as well as options for life and disability insurance. Full-Time employees can also take advantage of our generous tuition reimbursement for education with no limitations on fields of study.
We believe that by embracing a truly People-Centric culture, we recognize that our success as a business cannot be measured just in dollars and cents, but in fostering meaningful relationships that value the lives of the people at the heart of what we do and how we serve.
Does this sound like you? If so, Weekends Only could be your next home away from home. We are passionate about providing great merchandise at an unparalleled value for our customers, while also giving back to our communities and creating an inclusive workplace environment. No matter your previous experience or expertise, we can assist you in improving self while you help us to be better Weekends Only brand!
So…are you our next Weekender?
We believe in offering the best product, for the best possible price. Our combination of product line, value and buying experience is simply unmatched! We have also expanded into the Indianapolis area, offering two locations with the same service guarantee.
When arriving at our store locations, you find a welcoming and safe environment for interviews and the work that follows. This includes a contact-free interview process, a safely spaced interview and working environment and regular deep cleanings to ensure the safety our customers, employees and interviewees alike!
Whatever your professional outlook may be, whether it is a new career or a part-time job to get the most out of your time, Weekends Only has something to offer! Come on in and have a look at the next, best opportunity of your career!