Our Sales Managers are looked towards to set the tone of our sales team in full. This is accomplished by ensuring attainment of sales objectives through by embracing talent, employee capacity and staying true to the WEO brand and values. This involves developing and communicating sales plans and strategies, while ensuring sales levels and goals are met. A customer-focused mindset is required, as problem solving for both customers and resourcefulness for employee needs is a regularly called upon mindset. Our manager level employees are also looked towards to provide real-time support, but also develop professional sales skills in all associates underneath their supervision.
An Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- 2+ years previous proven management experience preferred
- Proven ability to inspire and lead a team to achieve sales objectives
- Ability to guide and relate to a diverse set of employees, with an inclusive mindset
- An unwavering professional, who is capable of meeting a variety of challenges with a positive outlook
- A coach’s mindset, able to identify team members strengths and weaknesses and build upon both
- Creates enthusiasm, passion, and desire to excel; sets high standards and empowers others to achieve
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- A highly adaptive mindset, to change and react positively to business needs and personnel needs
- Ability to learn, teach and enforce WEO standards and practices
Our People-Centric Culture
There are many perks to being a member of our team. We offer a competitive compensation package, along with two weeks paid vacation. Our 401(k) plan is immediately fully vested and has a 100% employer match up to 3%. We have offered affordable health, vision and dental benefits, along with options for life and disability options as well. Tuition reimbursement for education with no limitations on fields of study for full-time employees.
We believe that by embracing a truly People-Centric culture, we recognize that our success as a business cannot be measured just in dollars and cents, but in fostering meaningful relationships that value the lives of the people at the heart of what we do and how we serve.
Does this sound like you? If so, Weekends Only could be your next home away from home. We are passionate about providing great merchandise at an unparalleled value for our customers, while also giving back to our communities and creating an inclusive workplace environment. No matter your previous experience or expertise, we can assist you in improving self while you help us to be better Weekends Only brand!
So…are you our next Weekender?