Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are the final stop in our sales process, and ensure our customers leave happy. This is not your average customer service position-our CSRs coordinate many details per transaction, including helping our customers understand and apply for different financing options, scheduling deliveries, and maintaining accurate account notes ensuring order accuracy. Our CSRs also possess a firm understanding of our sales process, to ensure each customer fully understands the policies and processes that directly affect their order.
An Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Good alpha-numeric data entry and basic math skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of point of sale process, including cash handling
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to speak to company policies and service offerings
- Ability to meet and exceed customer needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding customer information
Our People-Centric Culture
There are many perks to being a member of our team. We offer a competitive compensation package, and our part time employees are eligible for vision and dental benefits, as well as options for life and disability insurance. Our 401(k) plan is immediately fully vested and has a 100% employer match up to 3%.
So… are you our next Weekender?