Our Warehouse Associates play an essential role in finalizing service for our customers. Key responsibilities of the position include: safe, timely and accurate movement of all merchandise so that it is in perfect condition for in home delivery and in store pick up in order to provide 100% customer satisfaction and prevent mishandling or loss of product in order to attain the company’s sales goals and objectives.
Our Warehouse Associate positions have wages starting at $11.00 or more per hour, based on experience.
An Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Good communication skills, basic computer skills and the ability to follow directions
- Ability to abide by safety rules and regulations
- An ability to quickly respond in demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to assemble product
- Ability to be certified to operate equipment, as needed
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn and operate warehouse industrial equipment, including a forklift and order picker.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, 3 feet high without the aid of another person and 125 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to sit/stand for the entirety of a scheduled shift in the performance of job duties.
- Must be able to work around various fumes, odors, chemical agents, and solvents.
- Must have vision and hearing corrected to be able to legally operate a vehicle under various environmental and traffic conditions, if needed.
- Must be able to work in varied warehouse environment and perform necessary functions. This includes physical & cognitive functions, ability to work in areas with varied temperatures and utilize necessary tools to complete functions of job.