SIGDEV Analyst Level 3
SIGINT Development (SIGDEV) Analyst provides analytic support to optimize and develop assigned customer accesses. Conduct research and analysis of collection and collateral data to develop targets of interests and develop analytic strategies. Identify target communications within the global network. The technology focus will be data and voice communications, including DNR (voice/FAX), DNI and other advanced technologies over IP.
The Level 3 SIGDEV Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
Signals and protocol analyst with experience in the following:
- Must have 7+ years of experience in digital signal modulation, demodulation, multiplexing, forward error correction, and randomization. Experience in bit level analysis, protocol analysis and payload identification and analysis.
- Must have experience in Government-Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) signals analysis and processing tools; DVT, WVT, and payload analysis tools.
- A high level experience in corporate data flows and processes for data triage and analysis.
- Critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
- Knowledge of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experience in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT target development.
- Ability to develop techniques and tools for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, documenting, locating, or presenting information.
- Familiarization with SIGINT "Signals Analysis" and collateral report repositories and ability to demonstrate the incorporation of independent research to enhance target development.
- Ability to identify target communications within the global network.
- Independently perform and provide guidance to more junior contractor personnel involved with SIGINT development.
- Ability to provide SIGDEV support for the purposes of optimizing and developing accesses.
- Expert knowledge and expertise with PROFORMA
- At least ten (10) years demonstrated experience in and demonstrated knowledge in SIGINT development analytic support.
- Within the last ten (10) years, at least five (5) of the years of experience must have been with modern digital/optical telecommunications systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, and/or internet communications.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Weeghman and Briggs is a company specializing in providing analytical services to Government Agencies and private companies to help them improve their processes. Established in 2016 by Anthony Jordan, and since that time has partnered with a list of government entities and private corporations. The company has become a well-known and respected company with a great staff of professionals. Come join the team and become part of the family, where your opinion matters and your voice is heard.
Weeghman & Briggs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Weeghman & BriggsAnnapolis Junction, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.