Sr. Technical Product & Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
As a Senior Technical Program & Product Manager (TPPM), you'll be working closely with our Merchandising & Operation teams to understand the business needs of procurement, vendor management, and operation processes. You will determine how information/data flow between our systems to best support and improve those business processes, then work closely with our software engineering team to prioritize, develop and/or integrate relevant 3rd party software to meet business needs. You will be working with teams in multiple regions across the United States and China.
- Understand our Merchandising products' procurement and receiving processes and translate them into system requirements
- Work closely with our functional teams in US, and the engineering team in China, to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of impactful features
- Define the roadmap of systems to support short term and long-term goals for business.
- Work cross-functionally with central "buyer" teams, regional buyer teams, app development team and operation teams to ensure smooth integration of the procurement and supply chain processes with various adjacent systems.
- Driving new system integration, pre-launch & post-launch communication, and change management processes.
- Experienced with IT system design in sales, procurement, and/or operational organization.
- Experienced with full lifecycle management of software product development using agile methodology.
- 8+ years experiences driving automation, continuous improvement, and process/system change management
- Strong communication skills. Great listening & document writing skills, capable of translating customer needs to design, accurately & effectively.
- Innate ability to fully and quickly comprehend new processes and systems.
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and quality
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup culture & work independently or in a team setup.
- Able to work in a rapidly evolving organization.
- Personable and collaborative; a strong affinity for working cross-functionally.
- Supply Chain process and system design & implementation experience is a plus
- Hands-on development experience with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus.
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Annual bonus plan
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Monthly Weee! Points credit
- Valuable opportunity to grow into your dream role by contributing to a venture-backed startup in a high-growth stage
- Thoughtful, talented, and supportive coworkers and leadership team
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000-$160,000
- This role may be eligible to discretionary bonus, incentives and benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum base salary for new hires for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by multiple factors like job-related skills, experience and work locations. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include any variable compensation elements.
Softbank Vision Funds
BusinessView all jobs at Weee! Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?