Regional HR Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Business Insider, Reuters and TechCrunch.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA, and is currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (5x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $800M+ in funding to date from leading investors including Softbank Vision Funds, DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will coordinate and manage any necessary scheduling for the HR department. This is to include, but is not limited to:
As a critical member and contributor to the Fulfillment Center's daily functions, this job is located at and must be available to work on-site Monday through Friday during the day shift. Please know work from home is available when needed and during weather or health emergencies.
Crazy Affordable Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
Great Paid Time Off Policy & Lots of Holidays
...and get this, Company Funded Groceries through the Weee! Shopping Website!!!
What you will be doing here
- Review daily timecards for employees and temporary labor including time card exception forms.
- Update & Maintain warehouse associate work schedules.
- Answer questions and provide direction with benefits, PTO, payroll and related general human resources information
- Assist with temp and direct hire on-boarding including employee files
- Manage staffing agency temp labor scheduling and performance reporting
- Assist with scheduling interviews when needed.
- Upload new hire forms, time cared and related paperwork into ADP Workforce.
- Help run new hire orientation including preparing new start package, site and systems access.
Weee! are a relatively new and fast-growing grocery delivery start-up with tremendous opportunity, working hard, and being able to adapt… all while having fun is pretty much required!
Don't forget the requirements
- 2+ years of experience in an HR environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications, English required while Spanish or Mandarin would be nice.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Softbank Vision Funds
AddressLa Mirada, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Weee! Inc