Weee! Inc Union City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Bloomberg and TechCrunch, and here.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA and currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (6x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $400M+ in funding to date from leading investors including DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for using data analysis to generate key insights across large groups of data, problem-solving at a high level across all aspects of Weee Logistics, to identifying and troubleshooting live fleet data. You'll generate insights, identify usage patterns, and perform debugging analysis from a large and very real dataset to extract value from our data for management teams.
- Conduct analysis and present recommendations to executive leadership for all fleet strategy functions.
- Work closely with upper management to enhance financial analyses and reporting capabilities including standard monthly report and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Responsible for consolidation and financial modeling of annual budgets and additional forecast
Support Corporate initiatives and projects including, but not limited to:
- Month end board reports
- Budget versus actual analysis
- KPI dashboards
- Equipment planning and forecasting
- Process improvement analysis
- Business analytics and data mining
- Ad hoc projects based on prior experience, or potentially preference"
- Collect and analyze large sets of data using SQL, Python, Tableau, and other tools
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a closely related field
- 1+ years' professional experience doing data analysis on large data sets
- Extensive experience with SQL / data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to create partnerships and build consensus across different levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain short deadlines
AddressUnion City, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Weee! Inc