Experienced Shop Mechanic-Fleet Manager Small Engine
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in small engine repair? Do you have a mechanical aptitude?
Weedman is a highly successful commercial landscape maintenance company. We operate solely in Northern Virginia at three different locations. We boast a nationally ranked technical department in various categories.We have a wide range of lawn and garden equipment that needs regular maintenance and repair.
• Great starting pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Vacation, Holidays,
• Retirement program with matching contributions
· Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers and trimmers.
· Record repairs made, time spent, and parts used.
· Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and greasing parts, and tuning ignition systems.
· Cleans the shop and returns tools to proper location
· Maintains inventory of replacement parts and equipment.
· Inspects tools and equipment to ensure they are in working order.
· Updates maintenance repairs logs for vehicles and equipment.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Adhere by and enforce all company policies.
· Must uphold company policies, procedures and company core values at all times.
Ideal Candidates should have:
• Experience with mechanical tools
• Passion for repair and making the fleet all it can be.
• A willingness to tackle different things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Weed Man - Vienna, VA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Weed Man - Vienna, VA