Customer Service Rep
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Weed Man lawn Care, America's #1 lawn care franchise. We were voted Top Workplaces in the USA in 2021!
We are Immediately hiring for a Customer Service Representative!
Weed Man is the largest franchised lawn care organization in North America. We have been in business for over 50 years! We provide an environmentally responsible approach to fertilization, weed & pest management for residential lawns. Weed Man Lawn Care’s commitment to superior products & building relationships with our customers is what keeps them coming back year after year.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Generate sales leads
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
· Take the extra mile to engage customers
· Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· High school degree
· Competitive Compensation
· Health insurance offered
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
· Paid Training
· Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Weed Man - Vienna, VAFairfax, VA
BusinessView All Weed Man - Vienna, VA Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.