Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the direction of the General Manager and Senior Administrator, the ideal candidate must be able to perform all clerical duties related to the department and customer database. Due to the nature of this position, the individual must have a well-defined insight into all core administrative responsibilities and possess the ability to organize the workload proficiently. Persons being considered should be a proactive problem solver with the capacity to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment with minimal supervision. This position requires a professional that is highly organized and able to prioritize a variety of tasks.
The CSR is the first point of contact to our clients and must be able to tactfully manage a large volume of calls, convey the correct knowledge of service to the customer, make every effort resolve issues, and relay messages to proper staff members in various departments.
General Administrative Duties:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Assist with various program operations when requested as responsibilities permit
- Perform accurate database management for quality assurance
- Maintain and update customer account records
- Perform data entry
- Assist with other duties as required
- Have demonstrated written and oral communication skills
Candidate must have background and experience in Customer Service and Sales. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, pre-employment background check and drug screen may also be required.
Weed Man Lawn Care - East Idaho
BusinessView all jobs at Weed Man Lawn Care - East Idaho