“WE CARE FOR YOUR LAWN” Weed Man is North America’s Largest Franchised Lawn Care Company continues its successful growth and now is the perfect time for you to join our Amazing Team. Together with the greatest products, service, and employees in the world, we will continue to be America’s choice when it comes to selecting a Lawn Care Professional. Come to work with your passionate, enthusiastic attitude, and you’ll experience the thrill of being a part of a winning team and you’ll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth!
As we continue to grow, Weed Man offers various part-time and full-time employment opportunities. We are currently looking for our next great Telephone Sales Representative to join our successful team. As a sales and marketing professional, you will be responsible to follow up on pre-qualified sales leads to close the sale. There is no cold calling!
As an associate of Weed Man you will enjoy: * Earn $400-$500 a week
* Ability to work independently as part of a team
* Varying Benefit Packages
* Industry and Company Training
* Advancement Opportunities
Essential Responsibilities * Answer customer questions about services, prices, and availability.
* Recommend services to customers, based on customer needs and interests.
* Contact prospective customers to demonstrate need, explain services, and solicit orders.
* Quote prices to customers based on measurements and price sheet.
* Performs all required administrative paperwork timely, accurately, and legibly.
* Ask for customer referrals.
* Follow all required scripts and accepted selling practices.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings.
* Call all leads in a timely fashion.
* Call all cancels and service calls in order to save customers.
* Report to manager at end of night with sales and Decisions sheet for the day.
* Reach annual sales goal and maintain cancellation goal
* Report any individuals who want to be taken off of the call list (Do Not Call).
* Provide administrative support to manager when needed.
* Supports the company’s mission, goals, and strategies.
* Assist with other duties for the good of team members and Weed Man LLC
Knowledge,Experience, and Other Requirements * This position requires a high school diploma or GED.
* Ability to be trained on a basic understanding of standard fertilization practices and sales techniques.
* Candidate must speak fluent English.
* Strong oral communication skills are a must.
* Candidate must have excellent organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
Note: This is a sales position that utilizes comission as additional earnings.