Ready to join the Wedding Shoppe Inc. team?
Our Saint Paul location is growing, and we are looking to add Part-Time and Full-Time Customer Service Representatives to our team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for providing customer service and sales assistance in person and via phone, email and live chat.
- Warmly welcome brides and grooms into our store and check them in for their appointments
- Professionally and efficiently handle all incoming calls, using a multi-line phone system
- Promptly respond to all customer emails, voicemails and live chat inquiries
- Assist customers through the sales process via phone and the Internet
- Inform customers of Wedding Shoppe's contracts policies, payments, etc.
- Complete all orders and necessary paperwork in a timely, accurate manner
- Communicate with manufacturers regularly
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional phone etiquette
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Personalize your cover letter and really show us some insight into why we should pick you! Be specific about what excites you about this position and why Wedding Shoppe Inc. is perfect fit for you. We offer a number of team member benefits based on position:
-Health, dental and vision insurance
-Individual retirement account (IRA) with company match
-Paid time off - even for part time positions!
-Supportive and friendly team members