FE Developer + React
Webtellect is an established software consulting firm. We are equivalent to the finest "custom home builders" as it applies to software. We build software for those companies who have funding but not the resources or for those companies who have the resources but not bandwidth. We analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and learn from our engagements to improve for the next. We all share a passion and joy for software excellence. As such, Webtellect consultants are highly coveted.
- We are looking for a Front End Developer to help design and develop green field innovations in our industry.
- This role is responsible for prototyping, analysis, design, development, and delivery of the next generation product line along with bringing best practices to the current business.
- We are building a next generation multi-channel multi-product e-commerce platform. Our current stack consists of a series of microservices using technologies like React.js, Node.js, Java, Spring Boot, Redis, HTML5/CSS3, Amazon Web Services, Docker and Big Data.
- We execute an agile process that focuses on a biweekly delivery of quality software to production.
- We are committed to using the latest technology and challenging ourselves.
- Experience with web application frameworks like Express, Strongloop, RoR, or Spring Boot
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems using RESTful web services
- Experience with front end technologies like CSS pre-compilers, templating, React and responsive design
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, OO Design and patterns
- Comfortable in a fast paced agile process embracing Test-Driven-Design and APIs leading to CI/CD
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 6 month contract.
- ** No 3rd parties. **
- ** No Visas allowed **
Webtellect, LLCBoston, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.