Ink Jet Product Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Snapshot of the Position…
Manages all activities relating to the marketing of Weber’s Ink Jet offerings, including product development, sampling, positioning, launches, technical support, product training, collateral development, and estimating support.
- Identify emerging applications and products used within the primary and secondary Ink Jet markets to develop new applications
- Coordinate and lead new business acquisition process among Sales and Marketing
- Process sample requests to assist Sales Representatives in winning new business
- Prepare appropriate training materials for new Sales Representatives and for Regional/National Sales meetings
- Work trade shows as Ink Jet subject matter expert
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- 3 or more years of experience in marketing Ink Jet (TIJ, CIJ) used in both primary and secondary packaging applications
- Ability to transfer technical knowledge to Sales Representatives and Field Technicians
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up to 25% travel per year
Benefits and Perks…
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid work model option
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan and company match!
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Summer picnics and end of year holiday celebrations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Discounts and more!
EEO - Minority/female/male/disability/veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Note: The salary is an algorithm created by ZipRecruiter and not approved or validated by Weber Packaging Solutions. The salary that they have tied to this posting may or may not represent the rate that Weber is hiring for this position.
Join a positive, winning team that is growing everyday!
Weber Packaging Solutions is a leading innovator in the design, engineering, manufacture and supply of high-performance pressure-sensitive labels, labeling systems and continuous ink jet systems. For over 90 years, we have been bringing innovative products to our customers and helping them solve their labeling and coding problems.
Weber Packaging Solutions
711 West Algonquin RoadArlington Heights, IL
Get fresh Ink Jet Product Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.