Snapshot of the Position…
Weber Packaging Solutions is seeking a Field Service Engineer for our Nashville, TN territory. Our Field Service Engineers provide our customers with the installation of our label and print systems (industrial equipment); preventative maintenance; service and repair and any additional training needed. Most of the work occurs at the customer locations and therefore overnight travel can be approximately 3-4 nights per week. This role enjoys a base plus quarterly bonus compensation structure; commissions as well as a competitive benefit program.
· We are looking for candidates based out of Nashville, TN.
· Our best employees in this role have a strong mechanical aptitude, are technically savvy, have a positive “can do” attitude, don’t mind travel, are very customer focused, and are very self-motivated.
· This position requires all of the above traits as well as attention to detail, an ability and willingness to learn quickly and a talent in managing internal relationships as well as customer relationships.
· Additionally, we are looking for someone with strong communication skills and the ability to manage and prioritize the work;
· 2-3 years as a field service technician or engineer; service engineer (have not traveled yet but eager to do so); Print or Packaging background a major plus!
· College or Technical degree or equivalent technical support experience; Proficient in MS Office; use of tablets; iPhones; laptops.
Benefits and Perks…
· Participation in Weber’s Quarterly Bonus Program
· Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
· Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Medical insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Care
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Company Paid Short / Long term disability
· 401(k) Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Company Discounts and more!
About Weber Packaging Solutions…
For over eighty years, Weber has successfully designed, manufactured and serviced high-performance labels and labeling systems for the industrial marketplace, reaching over 50,000 companies throughout the world. Our extensive product line and continuous growth provide diverse career opportunities for energetic, progressive individuals with backgrounds in fields such as marketing, engineering, software development, customer support, technical service, research and development, label press operators and more. We employ over 300 people at our 320,000-square-foot world headquarters and manufacturing facility in Arlington Heights, Illinois. In addition, we have fully operational plants in Canada, Europe and Asia. You will find that Weber maintains a friendly, personal work environment that encourages high employee morale and cultivates a strong work ethic. We seek high energy individuals who are passionate, creative, professional and innovative to be a part of our ongoing growth and development initiatives.
EEO - Minority/female/male/disability/veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.