- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for accurate receiving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of sanitation, safety, security and productivity. Must be able to work all shifts, in any company location and on job assignment.
Essential Job Functions:
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
- Count all product, compare to manifest and check all shipments for damage, infestation and production code dates.
- Report shortages, damages and mis-shipments on appropriate forms.
- Sign for inbound shipments when necessary.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stack and store merchandise.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to bend, turn, twist, keen and/or squat up to 50% a day.
- Ensure that the correct number and type of product is picked and labeled when required.
- Stencil, tag, label or mark orders as required.
- Compare quantity, labeling and address with order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- Accept signature for outbound as necessary.
- Efficiently move product into trailers, rail cars or containers.
- Repack or re-box cases per customer instructions. Repair and recoup damaged goods as required.
- Operate shrink-wrap machine.
- Repair pallets when necessary.
- Clean railcars, trailers, and truck bays as requested.
- Ability to complete task consisting of repetitive motion and reach above shoulders up to 50% a day.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience; such as Synapse.
- Familiar with computer programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with RF scan gun functions.
- Strong analytical skills, independent thinking and reasoning ability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills and accuracy in handling customers’ orders.
- Manage priorities in a timely and efficient manner within critical deadlines
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to provide leadership to a work team
- Above average written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
Education, Experiences, Certificates/Licenses and/or Registrations:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse experience
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand to perform work. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms, smell, talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift, push, pull, carry or move up to fifty (50) pounds. Ability to bend, turn, twist, kneel and/or squat up to 50% a day. Ability to complete task consisting of repetitive motion and reach above shoulders up to 50% a day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Computer use requires good vision and ability to use keyboard. Ability to manipulate data on computer screen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to noisy and the employee may be exposed to extreme weather. The work environment is a general warehouse/distribution environment with MHE operations. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hearing protection must be worn in designated areas.
- Fully enclosed shoes or safety shoes must we worn in designated areas.
- Safety glasses must be worn in designated areas.
- Other PPE as required by the company.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A general warehouse /distribution environment.
The Company reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments in accordance with business needs, and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential function of the job.
1st shift 6am-2:30pm
AddressMoreno Valley, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Weber Logistics