Full-Time; $19.78/hour CSW, ACMHC, AMFT; Extensive Benefits Package
$23.43/hour LCSW, CMHC, MFT; Extensive Benefits Package
- $3,000 sign on bonus to work for Weber Human Services for 2 years
- $5,000 sign on bonus for an additional 3 years after the original 2 years has been completed.
Weber Human Services (WHS) employs an innovative, motivated, and highly skilled workforce in utilizing the latest research-based treatments in the field of mental illness and substance use disorders. WHS regularly provides highly specialized training, and significant technical supervision and coaching to clinicians in the delivery of these effective interventions. The organization is client-outcome focused, and currently leads all publically funded treatment centers in percentage of clients improved and/or recovered.
WHS seeks clinicians who can engage clients in an effective therapeutic relationship while delivering research-based services. With heavy emphasis on professional development, clinicians will have the necessary skills to decrease symptoms of mental illness and/or substance use disorders, and improve functioning in important life domains of clients. Clinicians are expected to deliver the services as designed, and actively participate in clinical competency-based training, remain open to ongoing coaching and feedback in delivery of services, and demonstrate adaptability in the ever-changing work environment of behavioral health. If you are looking to make a real difference in the lives of adults, youth, and children; be part of a highly skilled clinical team, and make a substantial contribution to a supportive work environment please submit your application and resume.
- Current Utah LCSW, CMHC or MFT license in good standing.
- Must maintain license by meeting all requirements of licensure including obtaining requisite CEU's.
- This position may be under filled with a CSW, ACMHC or AMFT on an interim basis at the wage of $19.78/hour with the following requirements: 1) Master's degree in social work or related field, 2) approved by DOPL as a trainee (intern) in social work, and 3) MUST commit to obtaining full license within 2 years from date of hire, with probationary period continuing for this 2-year period.
- Valid Utah driver license with a clean driving record (no driving violations) since the job will require some Agency driving.
- Willing and available to work two evenings until 7PM