Webbing is a global IoT connectivity provider offering data solutions for various use cases within the enterprises / IoT space.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team!
If you are the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues, a team player and interested in joining a fast-growing global company, join us at Webbing!
As a member of the Global Sales Team, the Sales Engineer will work in dynamic multifaceted role, by providing outstanding technical service pre/post-sales support. The Sales Engineer will help to ensure customer satisfaction by helping achieve technical goals and overcome technical challenges while ensuring internal and external alignment.
Responsibilities of Sales Engineer include:
· Build and manage technical relationships within North America for pre/post sales.
· Ongoing Client engagement to ensure technical alignment. This will include pre-post sales technical issues, documenting technical requirements and understanding Webbing’s product technical feasibility within opportunity/customer environment.
· Develop/provide technical collateral, and training for product awareness pre/post sales.
· Work in close alignment with Account Management team to ensure technical requirements from customer are understood and aligned with Webbing products/services. This includes documenting opportunity/customer network design, internal alignment with network/engineering team to execute VPN, Static IP and any other technical elements to help support pre-post sales process.
· Mange the customers’ technical queries and monitor support requests to ensure that Webbing’s products are meeting requirements while working in close collaboration with Account Management to ensure internal alignment.
- Prepare and communicate weekly and quarterly reports, including weekly hot technical issues/escalations.
- Device verification and qualification for opportunity/customer environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing customer technical relationships at Enterprise level.
- 5+ years of experience with technical pre-post sales.
- Excellent product and technical knowledge.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Exceptional business acumen and interpersonal skills that demonstrates the ability to build technical business relationships that drive alignment internally and externally.
- Proven track record working independently as well within team environment.
- Demonstrate strategic, tactical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take on and manage projects with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to analyze data and technical trends articulating findings.
- 4+ year College degree preferred.
WebbingWebbing is a global IoT connectivity provider offering data solutions for various use cases within the enterprises / IoT space.