Project Administrator - Georgetown
- Posted: 3 days ago
Job Description: Project Administrator
Objective The Project Administrator is responsible for on-site administrative tasks to support the project team.
Regular Job Duties
- Utilize MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook to create documents, respond to inquiries and create spreadsheets
- Distribute and receive bi-weekly overnight packages from the regional office
- Order safety supplies and office supplies
- Assist with new hire processing at the job site
- Answer job trailer phone, route phone calls, answer general inquiries, take messages, and contact others as requested
- Enter production figures into the database
- Assist with additional administrative tasks
- Maintain common work areas including meeting rooms and break rooms
- Maintain a highly organized work area and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Write reports, business correspondence, and project documents
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training
- Be able to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Moderate to high level of computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Valid driver license for occasional, required travel
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature. Some exposure to outdoors with changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
- Ability to physically maneuver by foot minor obstacles at construction projects
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Webber
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?