Fuel Truck Driver CDL
Schedule: Monday through Saturday from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM plus additional hours as needed
Drive and operate a fuel truck which carries various fuels, oils, greases, and filters to construction job sites throughout the area.
Regular Job Duties
- Use tools and equipment while following work and environmental standards to fuel, oil, grease, and change filters on equipment throughout highway construction projects
- Read and follow manufacturers' specifications as it relates to vehicle maintenance and fueling
- Use compressed air grease guns, wrenches, and other hand and power tools
- Make adjustments to clutches, brakes, and other mechanical items on construction equipment
- Maintain logs detailing the servicing of equipment for preventive maintenance records
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Have at least two (2) years of experience as a Fuel Truck Driver
- Have at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have active, valid Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must have HAZMAT Endorsement
- Must have Tanker Endorsement
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.